Get into the future with Tweha!
With your choice for Tweha you have chosen for over 40 years experience in cladding, quality, knowledge and skills.
For Tweha it is important that everybody who will come in contact whit the process of bonded cladding has access to the right knowledge and skills. Only application in a right manner with the appropriate adhesive system ensures a safe and sustainable result.
It is necessary the applier who process the adhesive has sufficient knowledge of the adhesive, the conditions under which it can be applied, the quantity of adhesive needed, the “open-time” of the adhesive, etc. This knowledge contributes to an adhesive joint which satisfies the required expectations and requirements. As a valuable asset to the quality of our adhesive systems we want to pass on our knowledge on the usage of the adhesive systems, in order to maintain the highest standards. Of course, on behalf of the application process, guidelines and instructional videos are available. Tweha however, to enlarge the knowledge on the bonding of façade panels, wants to keep a proper disposal of its adhesive systems at the highest level.
Here you will find the subjects that are important for a safe and durable bonded cladding.
Get every month new knowledge documents where you will find the subjects that are important for a safe and durable bonded cladding.
Do you want to stay informed about what new topics are explained in the next few months, please sign up for our email newsletter and receive the latest knowledge documents to your inbox.
Download the following available knowledge documents
- 1.1 Properties of bonding (pdf, 473 kB)
- 1.2 Possible comments on bonding (pdf, 93 kB)
- 2.0 The importance of an Instruction For Use (pdf, 243 kB)
- 2.1 Methode van applicatie (pdf, 247 kB)
- 3.0 Types of substructures (pdf, 244 kB)
- 3.1 Substructure of wood (pdf, 454 kB)
- 3.2 Substructure of aluminum (pdf, 361 kB)
- 3.3. Substructure of omega profile (pdf, 300 kB)
- 3.4 Substructure of pile sheet (pdf, 290 kB)