Based on years of experience in the design and installation of ventilated curtain walls Tweha also, for all kind of cladding materials, supplies aluminum system substructures. If necessary, Tweha also develop special designs at short notice to meet requirements for specific cladding-constructions.
One of the mos important advantages of alu-sub-structures, it is light weight ánd durability!
Another advantage are the profile clamps on the brackets. They allow for easy alignment of the profiles so they can then be put firmly on the right place with self-drilling screws on a facile way.
Afterwards is tis east to bond invisibly the cladding material on the profiles.
- Aluminum support profile in L-, T-, Z- or Ω-SHAPE.
- Support profile in L-shape, black of blanc anodised >20 mu, dimensions 45/45/2 mm. Length max 6000 mm.
- Support profile in T-shape, black of blanc anodised 20 >mu, dimensions 90/45/2 mm. Length max. 6000 mm.
- Support profile in Z-shape, black anodised >20 mu, dimensions 40/30/30/2 mm. Length max. 3500 mm. With needed Z-Clicker to obtain a ‘fastpoint’ in the slotted hole.
- Support profile in Ω -shape, black anodised >20 mu, dimensions 40-60-90/30/30/2 mm. Length max. 3500 mm. With needed Z-Clicker to obtain a ‘fastpoint’ in the slotted hole.
Tweha supplies also several other aluminium profiles, please inform at our helpdesk.